Stiebel Eltron WWK302H
- German engineered, designed for Australian conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- 220 litre tank with high volume of hot water can deliver 360 L of 40°C shower temperature water at a cold water temperature of 20°C (302 litre tank delivers 540 litres)
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power consumption under 700 W
- Can operate on off-peak power where available
- H models contain a smart element to aid hot water recovery for high use of hot water.
Want a rebate on this product?
Rebates, grants and financial incentives are offered Australia-wide at a federal and state level for using hot water heaters which are powered by renewable energy. Find out more about how you could be saving by making the switch to our heat pumps below.
Shop Other Products
Take a look at other products in our range of quality plumbing solutions